Introduce yourself!

5272 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello im Helena from Germany and now living on Fuerteventura.
I scrapped 2007 till 2010 more or less and now want to start again.
Yesterday I searched for all my old loved Designers, and actually found some of them.
So i bought some kits, and acidentally found some really old Kits on my Security Disk, i never expected that, its not much, i guess 3/4 of my Kits are lost... but at least i found a bit from Jofia Devoe, MK Design, NDL, SussieM, Natali Design, Kasia and Kitty.
I hope to find some more of the old ones and of course great new one.
So i hope i will start soon. I found some ols Scraps of my son. And there is one thing of embellishment i would really really love to have back...

Welcome Cindy and Helena! We are so glad to have you here.

Hi, My name is Dorothy. I want to thank digital scrabbook for the free downloads.

Hi! I'm Joy and new here! I am so glad I found this site and am having fun here. I am a Christian mom, Meme to 3 grandsons and retired. My favorite paper craft is making cards. I have been doing them less than a year, but enjoy it so much. I see so many of your graphics which would be pretty in my card designs. I make cards in memory of my Mom who spent hours in a card shop to get just the right one. I did scrapbooking years ago before I even had a computer. Thanks for allowing me to join your community!

Welcome Joy and Dorothe! So glad to have you both here.

@Joy: We have a few card makers in the community. The gallery is open to card makers, see what people have posted here.

Hello Community!

I was obsessed with digital scrapbooking and photography about 15 years ago. I scrapped as part of one of my favorite designer's CT and a site CT member for quite some time, but life got rather busy and I had to let it go to re-prioritize my life. Although it was hard to let go, I was relieved once I made that decision. I half-participated in some design course work over that last couple of years, but never with the time to dedicate that I really wanted. Looking back now though, I did more than I remembered. I always wanted to design my own kits and CU products as well. I haven't scrapped much since then, but I am always looking for a reason to play around in Photoshop. I just love getting into the flow and making digital things. Because I bought it back then, I still use CS6.

At any rate, life has me even busier now, even though I retired early from teaching to become a caregiver for two of my loved ones. have been able to find some time to sit down and design lately, so I guess that is how I landed here. I can't believe I didn't know about this site before... or maybe I did? I did post in a couple of open galleries before. I am most excited about the simple terms of use for products and that I found a place I can share what I make and get feedback. I don't know how much time I will be able to spend here, but I am taking the first steps and we shall see. I'm not super interested in scrapping anymore because my favorite subject grew up and now hates the camera, but I do need to get myself some points so I can apply for the Commons.

Anyway, thanks to everybody for being here!

Welcome Bethany! We’re so glad to have you here.

Hi, just wanted to say Thanks for the free downloads! I love the fact that I don't have to worry about scrap hoarding pattern papers and embellishments!

You're welcome! This is a first for me, so I appreciate that you like them!! Enjoy!

Glad you found us Suhli!

Hi There - I'm Heather - currently living in British Columbia, Canada but originally from Washington State. I started out paper scrapbooking when my kids were little (in the early 2000's) and once I found digital scrapbooking, it was such a relief. smiley I found paper scrapbooking so time-consuming and limiting. I love that I can re-size, and re-use elements. That's my favorite. smiley My style has been to just work on pages randomly when I feel like it and that works for me, but I'd actually like to finish some albums for my adult kids of their childhood.

Welcome Heather!

Hi! I'm Nona and I'm in the Great Lakes area of the United States. I've been scrapbooking for about 20+ years, and moved to exclusively digital for the last 13 years or so. I love making pages about my precious grandchildren.

Welcome Nona! Thanks for saying hello!

Hello everyone! I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years. I stared digital scrapbooking in about 2008 and I have been working hard to feel more comfortable with sharing my pages. Joining here and sharing pages is out of my comfort zone (I worry so much about sharing). So, I'm here to share and learn and become a part of this community. It's nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone. Mij name is Ans and I live in the Netherlands. I am a retired banker. My biggest hobbies are travelling and photographing. For about 10 years I was making digital photo album with a little bit of scrapbooking. After my retirement I started to digitalize al my photo's and slides and started making new albums for al my travels since 1976. During covid I learned through a dutch facebook group the art of digital scrapbooking and since then I am a regular visitor of digitalscrapbooking.

Welcome Ans. So glad to have you here!

Hi, my name is Clare. I love this site and enjoy all of the great talent that this site includes! Later this month, I will have been a member of DigitalScrapbook.com five years! However, I am just now putting myself "out there." I look forward to communicating with all of you and getting to know you.

Thanks for saying hi Clare!

Hi, I'm Roxy! I am somewhat of a digital scrapbook paper collector. I get excited seeing what the creators here come up with!!!! I've been coming here since 2013 and will come back for years to come.

Hello everyone, I'm Jozé, I'm almost 64, married to Nico (70) for over 43 years. We have three adult children and also 3 grandchildren. Due to rheumatism, I have not worked for a long time, but I am a volunteer for the Red Cross, where I have always worked for the elderly. Nowadays I am responsible for a newsletter for the volunteers. Someone else from my team does the layout. I have just signed the manifesto, I agree with it, it has many similarities with the basic principles of the Red Cross.
I have now started making a scrapbook carefully for the first time. Would like to beautifully shape the photos of our grandchildren in a book. I also want to do that for each individual, and give that when they turn 18 is my idea. I still have some time, the oldest just turned 9 smiley
Wrote this text in Dutch... hope Google Translate does a good job for everyone to read it! Kind regards from Purmerend, near Amsterdam![img]"C:\Users\jozev\Documents\Fotobestanden Jozé\Lintje Joze\Foto van Ria klein.jpg"[/img]

My name is Roy and I am 44 years (young) living in the Netherlands. I am a amateur photographer, who enjoys making digital scrapphotobooks. I currently work is a Physician Assistant in the mental healty care. At the moment i am making yearbooks for the family, starting in 2013 when my oldest daughter was born.

Thanks for saying hello!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having an awesome day!

My name is Julie and I have been dabbling in digital art ever since Paint Shop Pro 5 possibly. I have learned and made use of some other applications since then and have mainly been interested in making items for scrapbooking more than actually scrapbooking my life.

I enjoy so much from the talented folks here and appreciate your willingness to share your skills, knowledge, and beautiful work!

I have been here a while and thought I had already done the intro but apparently not, so here it is finally. smiley

Welcome Julie! Thanks for saying hello.

Thanks so much for the welcome! smiley

Hello! I've been using this site for three years now and decided I'd finally post. I love all things typography and have been involved with graphic design in one form or another for about 20 years. I've been redoing my older paper scrapbooks into digital layouts and getting ready to print them into books for my children. It's been so much fun to revisit all of my memories from the past 30 years!

[b][b]Aloha e kākou ~
My name is Kanona, I am from Beautiful Hawaiʻi nei ~ Born & Raised! I LOVE Yeshua♡
I am Married to a Wonderful Dude, Mama to 2 Grown Boys, LOL and Tūtū to 1 Little Guy!!
They and my large ʻohana are My World, and I LOVE them all too, LOL!!!♡
I ♡ PLANTS, FLOWERS, BUTTERFLIES, PINK AND COWS and much much more!!!
I am not so much a Scrapbooker per se, but I Love being Scrapbook.ISH!
I AM A CRE8IV BEING and REALLY ENJOY CREATING whether it be with Paper, Fabric, Wood, Plants, And whatever Medium Abba Places in My Hands!!!

Mahalo for allowing me to share and Mahalo for this FABULOUS WEBSITE Marisa & Hubbie, Designers & Community ~ WHAT A BLESSING to have found yʻall!!!

♡ Aloha ~ Kanona ♡

Thanks everyone for saying hello!

@Kanona: Could you post a profile photo please smiley

Hi, my name is Jami, and I live in Northwest Ohio. I have been married now for 11 years and have a grown son and stepson; and a dog and 3 cats.
I was looking for websites to begin digital scrapbooking and I found this one, and I am so glad I did!
I haven't scrapbooked in a while, and I was looking at all my pics on my phone, and decided I needed to do something to showcase them.
This looks like a fun and creative community to share creations and buy amazing kits and elements to scrapbook with. I appreciate the generosity of free digital items offered. I hope to begin sharing some of my layouts soon.
I am a lover of arts and crafts, on my free time I am always finding new ideas and doing something crafty like crocheting, painting, drawing, and now digital scrapbooking.
Thank you!

Pages